Filter bags are used in conjunction with bag filter housings to offer higher flow rate filtration, higher containment loading and use in high viscous fluids. Waterequip offers a wide range of bags to suit most applications
• Higher dirt-holding capacity and longer lifetime because of the special material.
• Special handle easy installation and removal, option for Eaton type ring & FSI type ring.
• Polypropylene materials are FDA listed as acceptable for potable and edible liquid contact according to CFR Title 21
• The Thermal welded type filter bags feature 100% welded fabrication. This
Construction eliminates the bypass which can occur in standard sewn filter bags proprietary Thermal welding technology produces a super-strong seam that will stand up to even the most demanding applications without failure.
• All filter bags are manufactured with a proprietary downstream surface treatment to prevent fibre migration. A special finish is obtained by glazing the surface, melting fibres together to form a tight, secure downstream matrix. In addition, the weld seams are heat bonded to eliminate loose fibres which might result during fabrication